Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Updates

School is over for this school year so our new focus is on packing up and getting ready to move. We definitely have enough to keep us busy for the next few weeks! I think that deciding what we are taking with us might prove to be a challenge.

On the Norwegian front: Daniel has been granted his temporary residence permit. At least we know that the process is moving along. I am anxiously awaiting hearing something about mine. I am really trying to be patient! This morning I got official notification about my job for next year. I am going to be the class teacher for year 10 (9th grade in the US) as well as teaching science and .... home economics! I am not all together sure what any of these will entail but I do know that it will be quite the adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Wow Rebecca, what a beautiful place... I hope your job and new life here makes for a happy new normal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you will be teaching home ec, maybe they heard you make delicious treats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I told my mom she said, "What did you tell them in your interview?!?" I'm pretty sure that I didn't say anything about home ec type activities. No matter what it will certainly be quite the adventure!

      Delete
    2. well aren't recipes chemical reactions :)

      Delete