Thursday, November 29, 2012

Care Package!

We received a care package yesterday from Oregon. It was filled with lots of wonderful things. I was very excited to see some Burt's Bees (you can find it here it is just REALLY expensive) and some terry cloth kitchen towels and dish cloths (which we haven't seen here yet). Also included were some wonderful notes and pictures from my family, a couple of magazines to read, some tea, Oregon Ducks knee high socks, a cute calendar and some yummy Jalapeno jerky from Michigan. My mom also sent me my advent calendar! I think she made it for me when I was 2 (Mom correct me if I am wrong). Every year she fills the pockets up with fun treats and goodies. I am very excited and happy that the tradition is continuing here in Norway. Thank you Mom!


So many great goodies!

1 comment: