Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's my birthday!

It has been a good day!

I only had to work until 10 am today (I love Thursdays!). I finally got to go to the library to get my library card and they have a pretty good English book selection. I got a good amount of reading time in today which I have been missing. I got TWO cakes, one made of paper (thanks Mom and Dad!) and one made of chocolate (thanks Daniel!) and I had a wonderful dinner with a cute boy. Daniel had tuna carpaccio for a starter and reindeer for his main course. I had mussels for a starter and a wonderful duck dish for my main course.

And to top it all off, I got a lot of birthday wishes! Thank you everyone!

French cake, made by real Norwegians. And it is delicious!!

Now to end my day, I am going to go eat a piece of my chocolate trio mousse cake and drink a glass of wine. :) Not a bad way to start a year!

3 comments: