Sunday, October 28, 2012

First snow of the year

It snowed! There has been about 6" of snow on the ground since Thursday. We thought it would be gone by Saturday but instead the sky cleared up and now it's sunny and cold.

This is the soccer field that my team practices on; practice was cancelled. Also, this is part of the path that I take when I walk to work.
This is the front of the building that I work in. Nordic uses the entirety of the 3rd and 4th floors and it recently acquired space on the basement floor as well. I sit on the 3rd floor near one of those windows.
This is my workstation. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
I stuck my camera out of the window near my desk. This was taken in the early afternoon on Friday.
This is the path that runs behind our apartment complex.There are many paths like this throughout Trondheim.
The view from the back porch on Thursday afternoon. You can see it is snowing if you look carefully.

The view from our bedroom window.
The view from the front porch. You can almost see the tower in this picture.

1 comment:

  1. The trees look so beautiful with all that white snow on them. And I like your computer screens; they are huge!

    ReplyDelete